Now a day, we are spectating that there is a parallel shift in technology and it has moved towards clouds or the internet. And this has become a trend that all software’s are shifting towards the internet steadily over the last 10 years. If we keep our eyes on the future, then we can clearly foresee that cloud computing will take a new way through mobile devices.
Mainly cloud computing is the outsourcing of computer programs. With the use of cloud certification in Chennai many of them updated in trending technology, regular users are able to access the software and applications from any part of the world. The computer programs are hosted by some companies. And users do not have to worry about anything like storage, power supply, etc.
Life before the cloud computation
Traditional business methods have been very complicated and expensive. To take care of all the hardware and software, they required a huge team of experts to place, configure, try out, run, fix, and update them. To solve these problems, there were big companies and IT departments.
Cloud computing a better way
With the help of cloud computing, you don’t need to worry about the storage of data. There is a shared infrastructure that will work for you as a utility. You only have to pay for what you need to be upgraded.
Cloud-based apps can be operated at any time you want without incurring any cost. For cloud applications you just need to be open the browser, log in, and customize the app then we can start using it.
There are a lot of companies running their applications on the cloud technology like customer relationship management, HR accounting, and many more things are happening these days. The companies just have to check the security and reliability of the infrastructure.
As cloud computing technology came in trend, companies started to rebrand their non-cloud products as well.
There are mainly three types of cloud computing technology-
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
This type of infrastructure provides us with hardware, software, server, backup, and security maintenance.
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
With the use of this cloud, software such as an internet browser or applications is able to become more handy and easy.
- Platform as a Service (PaaS)
This cloud computing system helps the users to develop, run, and manage the applications without being caught up in code, storage, and infrastructure.
Different types of PaaS are available. PaaS option is public, private, and a hybrid mixture of two. Public PaaS is hosted in the cloud and the infrastructure is managed by the provider. Private PaaS is housed in the network and maintained by the user. The hybrid PaaS element comes from both public and private and can be able to execute applications from multiple cloud infrastructure.
Now PaaS is further categorized to mPaaS( mobile compatible PaaS). The affordability of cloud-hosted data makes it an essential tool for any type of situation.
There is the wisdom of using cloud technology–
Adaptable – it allows adaptable programs and applications that are customizable
Multitenant – provides an opportunity in the personalized application
Reliable – as it is hosted by the third party, when there is an issue, have access to customer support.
Scalable – it is accessible by every device.
Secure – guarantee a more secure environment.
Let us have a fine look at the services that are offered by Cloud Computing that would help us to a greater extent:
- Rackspace Cloud: Rackspace Cloud is generally a bigger cloud platform that offers a personal touch, it offers solutions like web application hosting, platform as a service, and other cloud services that are public cloud, private cloud, hybrid cloud, and multi-cloud. This service was founded in the year 2006.
- IBM Cloud: IBM Cloud are reasonably priced cloud services. And offers all three types of Cloud services being discussed above. The best thing about IBM Cloud is that it is integrated and can be managed by a single system that can be controlled through web portals, mobile applications, and API’s. And furthermore, it offers full server customization where one can handpick the features that are required without any extra investment.
- Microsoft Azure: Microsoft Azure offers a wide range of services from the tech giant Microsoft. Users of the service can utilize and run any service on the cloud and as well can combine the service with any of the prevailing application or infrastructure. Azure generally means that there is no requirement of any physical server on the site and helps in cost-effectiveness as compared to the onsite server support team.
- Google Cloud: Google Cloud is a flexible and inexpensive cloud computing and helps users to create business solutions by utilizing Google-provided, modular web services. And involves a variety of tools so as to ensure constant performance and management which are App Engine, Compute Engine, Big Query, etc.