Hosting a small party and confused with the party menu? Well, this is the most common case with every one of us. It is really difficult to fix an ideal menu as there are number of things which are to be assured while deciding it. The best way to give your visitors good memory of your party is by offering them with a memorable party menu. A theme part and unique invitation card will be of no use if you fail to decide an impressive menu.
Here are few suggestions to decide an impressive party menu for your visitors
1) Fix a theme for your party foremost. You can further choose the menu according to the theme as French, Chinese, Mexican, Italian etc. Once you fix this it will be easy to decide food items to be included in your party menu
2) What setting are you planning for? You will make your guests sit around a table, they will be standing and eating or there will be couches for them. This is must to decide before you decide food items. As it is required to make them feel comfortable for enjoying the best taste of the food.
3) If your guests are very limited, you can ask them for their preferences as well and know if they are following any kind of diet plan. If number of your guest are more then you have to go for a common menu which can be suitable for all.
4) Your menu should follow the standard requirements of a party menu. Like there should be an appetizer, main dishes, one or two side dishes, soups, and salads. You may prefer to include some potato starch and corn starch in your menu. Along with these desserts are the main attractions of any party menu so not at all compromise on it. You must include any mouth-watering dessert in your menu.
5) Do add food items of different colors. If its look is not a pleasing one, people won’t be much interested to eat it. So, make sure food items in your menu are of different colors and crispy in texture. For crispiness, add a pinch of corn starch in your food from the reputed starch manufacturers or starch exporters. Also, pay attention to the dressing of food.
6) There should be a variety of flavors but do not over experiment at this part. Follow the theme of your menu and accordingly add flavors.
7) Make sure you are not offering your guest with the repetitive menu. People usually do not prefer to eat same things at every party. If you are special in making a particular dish then that is a different matter. Apart from it, try to offer your guest with something new.
To impress your party visitors a memorable party menu is a must. Follow these suggestions while fixing your menu and offer your guest with something which they are going to love. Also make a budget first, as while preparing food for a large number of people demands for a good budget. In your budget plan most impressive menu for the next party you are going to host.